Friday, July 23, 2010

Home stretch/under the gun - screening


Ok, this is a picture from last winter. I put it up mainly as a place holder, as my next project on my punch list is for screening. The treehouse is built on the back corner of our lot near a vernal pool. During the day, the mosquitoes are otherwise occupied. however, after dark they rise from the pool and would quickly make their way into a treehouse full of 11-year-old overnighters. I was planning on throwing screening on the outside and using wood strapping as trim to hold it into place. More on this later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
http://screen-solutions.com/

Masood said...

Much obliged for setting aside an ideal opportunity to talk about that, I feel firmly about this thus truly like becoming acquainted with additional on this sort of field. Do you mind overhauling your blog entry with extra understanding? It ought to be truly helpful for every one of us. screened enclosure